All 9 art Reviews

Chalk Demon Chalk Demon

Looks incomplete my friend. I would work out your proportions before you start loading in color, and when coloring be sure to apply finer aspects of color theory to make some good shades. Instead of doing your darks with black, try green for your darkest areas and blue/purple for others. Layering the chalk then with red will create a very natural look.

If you're going for a graphic design aspect, still don't shade with black. Simply use it for lining.

Untitled 84 Untitled 84

Very cool! Excellent use of lighting. Is this digital?

RobStanley responds:

Yes it's digital :)

Robot head concpet Robot head concpet

I almost thought this was something from Overwatch, I've been too obsessed lately. Cool sketch!

Faith Without Faith Without

amazing attention to detail, well done!

Zigan responds:

Thank you! :)

Lifeguard Lana Lifeguard Lana

great work, solid use of color!

kayland responds:

thank you!!

mermaid mermaid

Adding more rigid scale texture to the mermaid tail could really create a solid contrast between that and her skin I think!

Bbycheese responds:

thank you for the tip!

Looking Back (IF - Nostalgia) Looking Back (IF - Nostalgia)

Only Goku was in the clip, good surprise seeing the whole comic! The backround is really nice, and I love the low saturation.

Terminator Terminator

This piece is solid! Great call on the use of color, I would've liked to see more light play from the lava, however.

Fastleppard responds:

Thank you very much, i will think for that ideea!

End of the Line End of the Line

What media did you use? This piece is very busy. If you had more contrast between your backround and foreground, I think you could really bring this piece out.

J-Frisky responds:

Just pen on paper, nothing all too special. And yeah, trying to work on contrast more often. Didn't do too great on that here. :/